Monday, June 25, 2012

Summertime!

We're still here, just busy feeding babies and trying to entertain the two year old.  Sadly, I've resorted to letting Dora the Explorer entertain Jojo when it's time to feed the babies and it's just me with all three kids.  I get that song, "Come on vamanos, everybody let's go!" stuck in my head daily.  You preschool mommies know what I'm talking about here.  
So traveling with three kids is intense.  We have a LOT of stuff, and I'm just talking things essential for survival...eating, sleeping, pooping.  It's probably time to look into those roof top cargo things for when we travel, especially when Baron comes home.  We've been out to the ranch and to Boerne to see Grandma.

Here are a few of our favorite photos so far of summer...with lots of our favorite people!

 Aunt Patty and Uncle Hal met us out at the ranch to hang out with their newest niece and nephew.
 "Spash pad" is somewhere Jojo goes almost daily, since there's not much else to do in this heat. Sometimes Luke takes her by there after they go running on the trail just to cool off.
 Luke got baptized by Brad on Lake Austin...such a sweet day.
 These two have so much fun together and this day at Pease Park was no exception.

These babies love the park too!  They do great when we're out and about...which is all the time because our two year old doesn't understand the concept of staying at home.
 Noni helped Jojo eat a yummy dinner at the wedding reception for the GORGEOUS Lindsey Horton Myres...where I realized I forgot to rsvp.  Thankfully, Lindsey's sweet mom, Debby handled our circus of a family with grace and found a place for us.  I swear, these days I would lose my head if it weren't attached.
Grandpa sure is funny looking and he knows how to make babies smile.
Snack time at the splash pad...look at Reese sitting with the big girls!
Speaking of big...this guy's huge grins melt my heart. We love you, Cal!
Trouble.  Double trouble.
The Browns came over for dinner and Harper and Jojo had a ball playing ring around the rosie.
We had such a fun weekend with our Denver family who came to Austin. Carole Ann and Aunt Mary Ellen were so sweet to baby-sit for us too!
Cousins!
We took Vivi and Drake to meet their Great Grandma in Boerne.  I didn't get a photo of her with Drake...I don't know what I was thinking!  
We love to line our three kids up on the couch and just see what happens.  It always ends in someone tipping over and usually someone crying.
See?!

No comments:

Post a Comment