Thursday, January 19, 2012

Luke's phone

So we finally backed up (almost all) the pictures from Luke's phone. Thought I'd share this cute one from one year ago at her one year old check up. So much has changed with her, but she still has the same mischievous sparkle in her eyes. Jojo will be 2 next Wednesday and I can't believe how quickly these past couple years have flown by. It's going to be amazing to go from a family of three to five in one day, but I will always cherish our time alone with Jolene and our little family of three.

Amelia turned 2 yesterday and this picture from last summer still pretty much sums up their relationship. Silly little girls!
I just had to include this recent one of Jojo and her favorite girl cousin, Bella. She thinks Bella is a rock star and Bella is SO sweet and great with her...which is pretty much a wonderful thing for me because Bella is like a little Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Bella cant be old enough to be losing teeth?! I had never seen the one at the Dr. office. I love it! So Jo. Wow, they've grown so much!

    ReplyDelete