Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And we're off!

video

Little Jo started standing up on her own without using furniture on her actual birthday, January 25. Later that week, she took a few tentative steps. The next week, she was taking about 6 steps at a time. This video is from that week when she was walking and falling all over the place. Now the kid is a pro and won't crawl anymore. She is getting fast, too! Hopefully she'll have her Daddy's speed...then again, I'd prefer to be able to catch her at least until she's about 6. I have visions already of me being that mom who has to chase her kid around the store.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Jo!!! You are a mover and a shaker!! You are so smart and such a quick study. It also looked at the end she was going to bust out into some sweet brake dancing moves. And on a second note a favorite past time is giving Luke a hard time...so where do I start? BOULDER?? On the trail, hardly. :) My second favorite moment other than seeing the miss walking was being serenaded! Classic Luke, makes me miss living there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you actually watched the whole thing...you and the grandparents are the only ones, I'm sure. I love that it captures the boulder moment, too. We miss you guys, too. Especially having a buddy to laugh with at my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course I watched the whole thing, I knew the goodness of the video only began with Jo's sweet walking skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's super cute! I love that you said she was doing "downward dog." I definitely do not mind that Henry hasn't started walking yet.

    ReplyDelete